DO THIS FELLOWSHIP Á LA CARTE:
Flexible programme to do in 6 continuous months or divide it with intervals until completing the 6 months.
For the general aesthetic fellowship the fellow must complete at least 1 month rotation in each of the modules (Breast, Body, Face, Rhino), and can choose max 2 elective additional modules.
Send your CV, Intention Letter and Academic Marks Report to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th, 2023.
Duration: 6 months (max 1 year)
To expand knowledge in aesthetic plastic surgery with professionals committed to education. To train highly competent surgeons, who possess knowledge, abilities, skills and aptitudes that allow them to be able to offer their patients cutting-edge techniques and the highest standards in safety and quality.
- Rhino (1 month)
- Face (1 month)
- Breast (1 month)
- Body Contouring (2 months)
- Elective (1 month)
- Private Practice Management (during all the fellowship)
BENEFITS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Access to all SAPS events for free during the fellowship Hand special prices after graduation
- Access to the private practice of professors
- Access to SAPS TV and SAPS Network for 1 year
- Networking with the best plastic surgeons of the world
- Counseling to the SAPS Residents
- Support at SAPS events
- Creation of academic content
- Scientific Paper to be published at SAPS Journal
- General evaluation above 4.5.
- 1 High quality article published at SAPS Journal (OrientaHtion will be provided by SAPS Directors, Coordinator and Hprofessors)