TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting the SAPS EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY Site and/or its mobile applications. This Site Use Agreement (Agreement will be shown later) will govern the relationship that SAPS EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY (hereinafter, “SAPS ACADEMY” or the “Company”) has with the visitors and users of the Site. Thus, by accessing and/or using the Site, as a User you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which will be governed by the following provisions.
Please note that your right to access or log in to this Site may be annulled at any time by SAPS ACADEMY, without prior notice in the event of any breach of our policies. The choice of a course, plastic-surgeon, as well as procedures and outcomes should not be based solely on the information contained in this Site.
- Overview of the Terms of Service or Use.
SAPS ACADEMY is the owner and operator of the website [https://sapsacademy.com/]. Through the Site we offer you the possibility to access a network of higher education, meetings and academic experiences for reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgeons worldwide. By means of online services (educational platform, chat, content, etc.) we provide the connections and benefits to bring you the best academic, networking and entertainment solutions to expand your knowledge in world-class cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- The Service works with your personal computer and/or any compatible electronic device.
- To use the Service, you must register and become a registered User.
- We reserve the right to make periodic updates to the Service, with or without notice.
- The Service includes features related to security and tampering that, if activated, could cause the content previously available for use to be unavailable thereafter.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to accept these Terms of Service or Use.
- The Site is intended exclusively for Medical Professionals with specialization in Plastic Surgery.
- h) We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms of Service or Use at any time, without notice. In the event of any material change, we will make all commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent prior to implementing such changes.
- SAPS ACADEMY is not a clinic; it does not provide medical or aesthetic services through the Site. The opinions, tendencies and contents shown in the Site are merely informative and do not derive any type of responsibility from the company, its affiliates, shareholders, subordinates, etc.
- The information and materials on this Site are not intended to be, nor should they be construed as, a medical opinion or therapeutic recommendation of any kind. This Site, access to and use, as well as the information contained in it.
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or Use, or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact SAPS ACADEMY at AV 10E No.10 – 50 or send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Use of the Site
This Site is a network of high quality people, meetings and experiences for reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgeons around the world. It allows users access to and use of a variety of educational and training content exclusively for plastic surgeons. SAPS ACADEMY may at its discretion and at any time, update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Services, temporarily or permanently.
You may access and use this Site only if you are a medical plastic surgeon.
If you choose to contact SAPS ACADEMY or any User through this Site, please note that the electronic transmission of information over global communication networks may not be secure, and therefore there is no guarantee as to the confidentiality or security of your information.
Whether you are a User or not of SAPS ACADEMY, we thank you for abstaining from transmitting information that is subject to reservation, confidentiality or secrecy of any kind, given that SAPS ACADEMY cannot ensure the reservation, confidentiality or secrecy of the same. Nor can SAPS ACADEMY ensure the integrity or return of information you submit through this Site.
When you register for access to the Services, you agree to (i) provide true, current and complete information about yourself and/or your organization as requested by SAPS ACADEMY; (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password and any other information relating to the security of your account; (iii) maintain and regularly update any registration information that is provided to SAPS ACADEMY in order to keep your information current, accurate and complete; and (iv) be responsible for your use of your account and any actions taken through your account.
If you as User of SAPS ACADEMY share information related to your work and professional experience, you declare and agree that you do so freely and by your own decision. In the same way, you declare that you do not wish to and will not receive any compensation or consideration for such activities or participation and accordingly grant SAPS ACADEMY a free license in perpetuity to reproduce, modify, design, create, distribute, market and perform any act in its sole discretion based on such information freely shared by you, in any capacity, to any third party.
- Intellectual Property
The modification, reproduction, publication or transfer of any Content of the Site to third parties is prohibited. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, you may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to breach the protection of the Content. All content, elements and information on this Site including all text, formatting, images, music, trademarks, logos, banners, trade names, sounds, graphics, videos, animation, and other materials on this Site (the “Content”) are the property of SAPS ACADEMY. Some of the Content is protected by copyright and trademark laws. Any unauthorized use of the Contents of the Site that infringes the property and intellectual property rights of SAPS ACADEMY or any third party, may result in appropriate legal action by the rights holders. Access to or use of this Site shall in no way imply the granting or denying of any license, grant or right to use any of the trademarks, names, logos, designs or Content protected by the intellectual property right of SAPS ACADEMY or any third party, as appropriate. You may not create Web pages, Internet sites, electronic documents or computer programs or software of any kind that contain hyperlinks or trademarks that redirect you to any Content of this Site unless expressly authorized by SAPS ACADEMY in writing.
Except for the license mentioned in this section, you may not modify, reproduce, decode, decrypt, disassemble, reverse engineer, publish, hyperlink, transfer to another person, or otherwise alter or disclose the Content and information contained in this Site, without the prior written permission of SAPS ACADEMY, which grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access, view, print and download any Content from this Site so long as you do so to satisfy a personal interest in the information. This license does not include authorization for publication, distribution, assignment, sublicensing, transfer, edition, sale, development of derivative works or any other use other than strictly to satisfy a need for personal information. In any case, the Content and information contained in this Site, completed or in part, be it graphic or documentary, may not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any other document, throughout or along with data that may be recovered after registration, in electronic, mechanical, optical or any other kind, unless its purpose is to satisfy the personal interests authorized herein.
- Prohibited actions
By accessing this Site, you agree that your use of this Site, its Contents and the information contained herein will be for lawful and legitimate purposes and will be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any and all applicable laws. In particular, but not exclusively, the use of this Site, its Contents and the information contained in the Site is limited by the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate any rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information,
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto and have received all necessary consents to do so
- Uploading or attaching files that contain virus, corrupted files or any other software or program that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, labels, or proprietary designations in any file that is uploaded;
- Forging the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertising or offering to sell goods or services, conducting or sending surveys, contests or chains;
- Copy the images found on the Site for unauthorized dissemination or marketing.
- Record any material published on the Site, without the express authorization of SAPS ACADEMY.
Any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, or any complaint or information received by SAPS ACADEMY from a third party about the breach, abuse or misuse of these Terms and Conditions may be investigated by SAPS ACADEMY, which may take all steps and initiate all legal and non-legal actions against you to obtain a cease of conduct or remedies and indemnities under applicable law. Violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in civil or criminal liability on your part. If you are not sure whether your actions regarding access to and use of this Site, its Contents and the information on it, constitutes a violation or abuse of these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance. We will be happy to answer your questions. You are solely responsible for your access and use, with or without intent, understanding or approval of this Site, the Contents and the information contained in the Site.
- Links to Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to third-party Web sites (hereinafter, Linked Sites), which are not under the control of SAPS ACADEMY. Therefore, SAPS ACADEMY is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or any link contained in a Linked Site. The Site provides these links only as a convenience to the User, who may or may not choose to access them. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the Linked Site by SAPS ACADEMY.
- Veracity of the Contents and Information of the Site.
In the event that you find any of the Content of this Site or any of the information you access on this Site to be inappropriate, inefficient, contrary to law or these Terms and Conditions, of poor quality, or in any way harmful to you or others, SAPS ACADEMY welcomes your comments at email@example.com. SAPS ACADEMY in all cases reserves all rights to remove or maintain information on the Site.
SAPS ACADEMY makes its best efforts to ensure that all Contents and information included in this Site are correct. However, SAPS ACADEMY cannot guarantee the authenticity of the Contents and information on the Site and assumes no responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity, correspondence with reality, fidelity, completeness, integrity or accuracy of any information and Contents included on this Site.
- Reservation of rights
By accepting these Terms of Service or Use, the User is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to enter access and use the Service solely for personal, non-commercial use. All rights not expressly granted to the User in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by the Company and its licensors, as applicable. You agree that this permission is for your personal, non-commercial use and that no one other than you will use the Service. You have no rights to copy or reproduce in whole or in part any portion of the Service, including, without limitation, the content of SAPS ACADEMY. The User understands and acknowledges that, in all circumstances, all rights with respect to the Service will be limited by applicable copyright or intellectual property laws and these Terms and Conditions.
- Modifications and Termination
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change. SAPS ACADEMY reserves the right to modify, change or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice to you. SAPS ACADEMY warns you that it is your duty to visit this page regularly to be aware of changes. In the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to access the Site. However, the restrictions consented to by you with respect to the information contained on this Site, limitations of liability, indemnities and other concessions, shall survive termination of these Terms & Conditions. SAPS ACADEMY also reserves the right to end the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without notice to you personally.
SAPS ACADEMY may at any time and without notice, modify, add, delete, suppress, amend and in any way change the Contents of this Site including any document, data, testimonial, review, reference or information included in the Site. Please note that the medicine is not an exact science and it is constantly evolving and improving. Therefore, the information contained in this Site about the different procedures, treatments or therapies may not be updated, may not be complete, and may, at a given time, not correspond to reality or be applicable to particular situations. We thank you for not taking any action or making any decision based on the information you find on this Site.
- Special Notices
As a User of the Service, you should be aware of the following:
- Privacy: By registering for the Service, you consent to the compilation and processing of all information related to your use of the Service, including Registration Information. SAPS ACADEMY collects and handles this information in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Processing Policy that is expressly incorporated into these Terms of Service or Use by reference. By accepting these Terms of Service or Use, you also agree to the Personal Data Processing Policy which is available on the SAPS ACADEMY Website.
- Accuracy of Information: You state and warrant that all information (including Registration Information and responses to surveys and polls) you provide to SAPS ACADEMY is correct, complete and current, and you agree to update such information when necessary. You also accept that any information provided by you to SAPS ACADEMY will not violate any law or regulation, nor will it infringe the rights of any third party.
- Certification of residence and capacity to enter into contracts: By registering as a user of SAPS ACADEMY, you declare and guarantee to SAPS ACADEMY that you reside in the territory that you have indicated in your profile and that you have the capacity to enter into contracts in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Nature of Content: You understand that by using the Service and accessing SAPS ACADEMY Content, you may encounter materials that you may find explicit, offensive or otherwise objectionable. SAPS ACADEMY may include, if available, information regarding ratings, content type, and descriptions, if such information is provided by the appropriate SAPS ACADEMY Content owners. However, SAPS ACADEMY is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. You agree to the following: (a) it is your responsibility to determine which SAPS ACADEMY content or materials on the Service meet your standards, and (b) under no circumstances will SAPS ACADEMY or its Affiliates or content providers be liable in any way for any Content on the Website or materials that you access. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and SAPS ACADEMY and its Affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content or materials contained in the Service.
- Risk of Use: neither SAPS ACADEMY nor its Affiliates will assume any responsibility or liability for any damages or viruses that cause damage to your computer or other property as a result of accessing, using, downloading or browsing the Service.
- SAPS ACADEMY’s right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use: The Society reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you. All changes shall take effect immediately. In the event of any material change, we will make all commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent prior to implementing such changes. We recommend that you check these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates. Your continued use of the service after such changes are posted implies your acceptance of those changes.
- The right of SAPS ACADEMY to make changes to the Service: The Company may add, change, end, remove or suspend any material incorporated into the Service, including features, and specifications of products described or outlined in the Service, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability. In addition, SAPS ACADEMY and/or the owners of the Content of https://sapsacademy.com/ may, from time to time, remove Content from https://sapsacademy.com/ without notice, and SAPS ACADEMY may at any time lose the right to make certain Content available from https://sapsacademy.com/. In such event, you will no longer be able to obtain or view certain Content from the site.
- SAPS ACADEMY’s right to be indemnified: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company with respect to any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, judgments, liens, fines, costs and other expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service or Use, and agrees to reimburse the Company, upon request, any losses, costs or expenses incurred as a result.
- Limitation of liability:
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you represent, understand and agree that: (i) Use of the service is at your sole risk; (ii) The Society does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the service with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security, capacity, timeliness or otherwise; (iii) You will not hold the Company or its affiliates liable for any damages arising from your access (including any software or systems you use to access) to the service, including, without limitation, damages to any computer, software or systems, or registered portable devices you use to access the service; (iv) No warranty is made that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. No oral or written information or advice given by any person shall create any warranty with respect to the Company or its affiliates; (v) You are solely responsible for ensuring that your systems function properly with the service; (vi) The service may contain points of view, advices, statements and opinions, which represent the points of view, advices, opinions and statements of individual authors and not necessarily those of any affiliated company; (vii) the Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any viewpoint, advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by such authors. Such views, opinions, advice, statements or other information are solely those of the authors and cannot be attributed to the Company or its affiliates; (viii) Any reliance you place on such points of view, opinions, advice, statements or other information is also at your own risk; (iv) The Company shall not be liable to anyone for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, infringement of any intellectual property right, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, communication line failure, alteration or use of the author’s works, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom; (x) The Society assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or any virus that may damage your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of, the author’s materials; (xi) In no event shall SAPS ACADEMY be liable for any direct, consequential, exemplary, quantifiable, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, lost profits, regardless of cause, arising out of or in connection with the service, these terms of service or use or the subject matter of any of the foregoing, under any theory of liability, including but not limited to: (a) damages for loss of data, lost profits, loss of use of the service and any downloads or related equipment, downtime and User time, even if the company and its affiliates have been notified of the possibility of such damages; and (b) damages arising from your use of the service in violation of these terms of service or use, in particular limitations on use; (xii) Under no circumstances shall SAPS ACADEMY be liable for the unauthorized use of any content or any use of the service to develop, distribute or otherwise use any material that is defamatory, libelous, injurious or obscene, that gives a false impression of any person, that constitutes an invasion of any right of privacy or a violation of any right of publicity, that violates or infringes the rights of any third party or that violates any foreign, federal, state or local law or regulation.
- Deadline and/or Termination:
The period of these Terms and Conditions of Use will remain in effect until it is terminated as described herein. These Terms and Conditions and the rights you have to access, download and use the Service are subject to immediate termination, without notice, (a) if you breach (or the Company reasonably suspects that you have breached) any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or (b) after the Company’s interruption of the dissemination or support of the Service. If such termination without notice is expressly prohibited by applicable law, then such termination will occur upon notice of any such failure. On such termination, you must cease all use of the Service.
- Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be interpreted and executed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Colombia.
- Residents and Nationals outside Colombia
Although SAPS ACADEMY seeks to constitute a global community, with general standards applicable to all its community, SAPS ACADEMY will always respect the provisions of the Local Law and will never be able to be understood that there is some will to do the opposite.